Monday, January 31, 2011

Goosed Out


Today I discovered a hard as a rock baguette hiding behind some kitchen pots and heard the loud quacking of stupid Canada geese who chose not to migrate. (They are now freezing their butts off as a consequence for being so lazy) Since they are already fed by so many people, but still choose to be jerks to everyone (there's about 50 of them and they hang out at the parking lot near my apartment building) I jumped the bandwagon and thought I'd get some nice inspiration feeding the birds. Yes, I am 19. I got some great photos, some beaks and wings in my face (animal instinct for food is scary..) and one bit my butt to get my attention and be fed. All in all, my characterization of my character goose (scroll down) is pretty accurate. Selfish, irate and...eats anything. About all these geese seem to do. And soil the kids playground too..

No comments:

Post a Comment