Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quality over Quantity?

Got me some cool PS brushes so decided to play around. I finally decided to start on all the style sketches I collected during my time in China cause the styles there are....rather different from
the western standard. I was so content with these I decided to play around more and...
This one was inspired by Zena Holloway's epic underwater photography. Some call it cheesy, but I managed to stare at her stuff for over an hour with my jaw dropped. The pose is somewhat referenced one of the shittier life drawings I made from sometime this fall.

In other news....I biked 160 km completely this week! Hopefully can do it again the next week and the next week and the next week....Lifedrawing was not so often visited but managed to get some decent long poses in for a change which I will dump on you next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment